The Nike+ GPS app helps you get the most out of every run by tracking where you go and motivating you to take it further.
- Download it on the go and start running anywhere. With this app in hand, you can track every indoor
and outdoor workout easily, without a sensor.
- Record your pace, distance and run route using the iPhone’s GPS and accelerometer technology so you
can focus on the road ahead, and relive your run later.
- Anytime you’re up for a challenge, push farther, faster, or longer to better reach your goals. Then
celebrate your victories with fun, motivational messages from Nike’s top athletes.
- As you run, get voice feedback on how you’re doing or tap the map to see where you are. Then
activate your personalized PowerSong for an extra boost.
- Quickly send each run to Nikeplus.com where you can brag to friends, join challenges, set goals and
connect with the rest of the Nike+ community.
- Cheer Me On: Tell your Facebook friends you’re going for a run and get mid-run encouragement each
time one of them likes or comments on your status.
- One More PowerSong: Blast past your goals and records by running the duration of one more song.
- Share Run: Broadcast your accomplishments to the world via Facebook and Twitter.
- My Records: View your best runs and see if you’ve got what it takes to break them.
- The Nike+ GPS app was designed for the iPhone, but it’s also compatible with the iPod touch (without
the mapping capabilities). Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be
connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running
in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
-COMPATIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Nike+ GPS App is compatible with iPhone3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch
(2nd, 3rd, and 4th generations) running iOS 4.0 or later.
Improved Facebook posting.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org