Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
• All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
• DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings.
• Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
• Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
• Program and Speed-priority modes.
• Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 60 seconds*.
• JPEG as well as RAW (PNG**) image formats for lossless photo capturing, perfect for post-processing.
• EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
• Self timer for delayed shooting.
• Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus*** and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
• In background photo developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
If you find a bug using the application, please, visit the web page http://www.camera.flavionet.com or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is my priority, and I will try to fix it as soon as possible!
* Long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camera.flavionet.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
** Lossless PNG saving is a memory intensive operation. Some devices might need to raise the memory limit for Camera FV-5 to save PNG pictures. See the FAQ here: http://www.camera.flavionet.com/faq.php#png-memory
*** Touch-to-focus available only on Motorola, HTC and Nvidia camera drivers, plus some Samsung drivers and other phones.
- New: autoexposure lock support on Android 4.0+ devices. The new AE-L toggle is located on the light metering mode toolbar. An AE-L indicator appears on the viewfinder when the autoexposure is locked.
- New: added specific support for ZTE Blade and HTC Sensation.
- Fixed: screen brightness setting.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org