N64oid is the Nintendo 64 emulator optimized for Android.
* Run most games smoothly at a reasonable speed (if not full speed) with sound. This requires you have a high-end device (Nexus-S, Nexus-One, Droid, Samsung Galaxy, etc).
* Save/load game states at ANY points, as well as the in-game save support (SRAM, EEPROM, etc).
* A configurable, translucent on-screen keypad that is very easy to use.
* Key mappings to map game keys to hardware buttons.
* Option to use the G-sensor as the analog stick.
* A variety of settings that you can tune on your needs.
* N64oid is far from being perfect now. But do expect it would be improved continuously and constantly.
Latest version: 1.1.3 (for Android version 2.1 and higher)
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: email@example.com