Reduce the brightness of your screen for night-time viewing. Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don't hurt. Far more powerful than Android's built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set level based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- If you accidentally make your screen go black: Uninstall the app and then reinstall to reset your bad brightness setting.
- Adds widget presets!
- Can now manually input brightness setting
- Various small bug fixes
Known issues (all being investigated):
- NexusS/Gingerbread: Filter makes Gmail not respond to clicks. I hear this is fixed in the latest Gmail update.
- Soft-key backlight control does not work on all phones.
Latest version: 1.2 (for all Android versions)
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: email@example.com