Decked Builder iPad is the iPad verison of the highly acclaimed Decked Builder for the iPhone and Mac.
New in the iPad version:
- A fully optimized all-in-one view for searching and building your deck that allows you to work more efficiently.
- An enhanced deck testing view that allows you to simulate a game of magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
"The iPad version of Decked Builder is perfect. Solitaire play has been upgraded and the card loading speed is marvelous. Thanks for a good application."
- Eugene Lee, author of Wagic
Decked Builder aims to be your best companion for your Magic the Gathering hobby, taking care of everything related to deck building.
Use it to find the right card for your deck, together with pricing information so you will never be on the bad end of a trade. Keep up with the latest deck building news on the go with articles specially formatted for your iPhone. While reading the article, look up a card you never knew with a single touch. Build your deck with the latest combos to hit the scene, then analyze it, test it, and finally share it with your friends via email.
* The entire Magic card database, at your fingertips
- Instant search results with no Internet connection as the database is stored locally
- Search for cards by any combination of card expansion, rarity, color, type or cost
- Searches also allow full card text lookup. Find every Landfall card, Elf, Vampire or any other attribute that has ever been printed.
- Almost every card available on Gatherer, including online only Masters Edition cards.
* Construct and test your decks, right on your device
- Build deck listings and sideboards
- Easily test sample draws from the deck, and simulate a game of Magic by playing cards to the battlefield.
- Email decks to your friends, with Apprentice .dec support
* Read up on the latest Magic deck news to find out what others are doing
- RSS feeds from specially selected deck building sites and blogs
- News are specially formatted for the iPad, to allow for clean and easy viewing
- Instant card lookups in the news text. You will always know what every card does.
* Integration with external data sources
- Purchaseable card prices are automatically available, courtesy of TCGplayer.com. Never make a bad trade ever again!
- Card art is automatically retrieved and cached locally
What's new in Version 2.0.1
- Added new sets: Premium Decks, From the Vaults and new multiplayer sets (Archenemy and Planechase).
- Moved Commander to be listed under Multiplayer sets.
- Save collections more often now to prevent data loss.
- Fixed crashing bug when flipping Innistrad cards.
- Added crittercism bug reporting.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: email@example.com