iStorage HD is an ultimate file manager, document viewer and source code editor for iPad
Access, view and edit your documents from anywhere you can imagine: PC or Mac computers, websites, email attachments, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Dropbox, iDisk and other online file storages and even iPhones.
All files are saved to your iPad locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere!
USB File Transfer is now officially supported, look at in app integrated help to topic "Connection to iPad via iTunes".
ISTORAGE HD SUPPORTS PDF AND TXT FILES, BUT IT CAN ALSO HANDLE ALL OF THE MOST COMMON FILE TYPES:
• MS Office: doc, ppt, xls and more
• iWork 08 and 09
• HTML and saved websites in Safari webarchives
• High resolution images
• Audio and video
• Source code editing
WHAT DOES ISTORAGE HD LET YOU DO:
- Copy Files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB cable
• Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPad via USB cable.
• Any Mac OS X, Win. XP, Win. Vista and Win. 7 computer can connect to the iPad running iStorage HD to use it as a network drive.
- Read MS Office and iWork Documents
• Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files. To read other documents simply print them in their application as PDF files and copy them to iStorage HD.
- Save Email Attachments or Files from other apps
• Open attachments directly from Mail app, via "Open in..." feature or even in other apps that support document forwarding.
- Send Files or Folders to Your Colleagues or Friends
• Email files/folders directly from iStorage HD. Or even transfer documents between iPads and iPhones.
- Mount remote file servers to iPad with Wi-Fi or even on 3G network
• Access FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Dropbox and MobileMe iDisk easily. If you use more than one online storage, iStorage HD will handle all of them.
• Perform even multiple transfers and editing sessions simultaneously.
• Download, upload, open and edit files remotely.
- Visit your favorite websites
• Use built-in browser to access and save files from the Web directly to your device.
• Use browser to upload files from your iPad to a website.
You can learn about even more features on our website: http://www.istorageapp.com
What's new in Version 1.5.8
- Fixed problem with downloading some files over WebDAV
- Fixed on iOS 5 upload dialog UI bug
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org