OmniFocus for iPad combines the in-depth task management features of a desktop app with the advanced mobile experience of the iPad. With flexible viewing options, location-aware task lists, and on-the-fly task entry with voice notes and image attachments, OmniFocus for iPad is the trusted system you need for managing everything in your busy life.
Use OmniFocus for iPad on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPhone and Mac).
- Capture ideas as they come to mind with just a few quick taps.
- Organize tasks into projects and folders, with as much hierarchy as you need.
- Break large tasks into manageable steps.
- Track the details with task options like start and due dates, repeating schedules, audio notes, and photo attachments.
- Categorize and view tasks by contexts based on location, people, energy level—whatever you need to get the task accomplished.
- Map your contexts to see where you need to go and be reminded of tasks when they're nearby.
- Forecast your week with due tasks, starting tasks, and calendar events in a single view.
- Review all your projects to keep them up-to-date and make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni's free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers.
- Contact our Ninjas for free customer support via email or phone.
For more information, please watch the video on our website.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
What's new in Version 1.5.1
OmniFocus 1.5.1 for iPad is a minor update which fixes Review mode regressions introduced in the previous release and improves support for iPads with Retina displays.
• Fixed a regression which caused incorrect labels to appear for a project's review interval.
• Fixed a regression which caused a crash when entering Review mode for projects with a yearly review interval.
• Fixed display of custom Perspective icons.
• Fixed the swapped Sequential and Parallel images.
• Updated appearance of the shiny red and blue buttons in Settings.
• Updated appearance of Project, Folder, and Context caps in the outline view.
• Fixed a bug where the last 2 pixels of an item's note summary was not faded out.
• Fixed a bug where the content placeholder background was drawn at the wrong scale.
• Reused default launch and placeholder images for Forecast mode to save approximately 8 MB of application size.
• Improved the animation sequence when choosing an item from the Settings Menu in portrait orientation on iOS 5.1.
• The appearance of the Account Info button on the Omni Sync Server setup screen is now consistent with the rest of the Sync Setup.
OmniFocus 1.5 for iPad added flexible weekly repeats. It also included support for the new iPad.
• Added flexible weekly repeats. When a project or action repeats every week, you can specify the days of the week the item should repeat on.
Repeat every week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
will create actions due on:
Monday, February 13, 2012
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Friday, February 17, 2012
Monday, February 20, 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Friday, February 25, 2012
Please update to OmniFocus 1.10 for Mac and OmniFocus 1.14 for iPhone before using these new flexible weekly repeats, as older releases of OmniFocus do not understand this new repeat data. If you edit or complete one of these items using a previous release of OmniFocus, you will lose the weekday repeat specification.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: email@example.com