Electronic Toolbox Pro combines electronic reference material with a huge collection of calculation, lookup and conversion tools in one handy App right at your fingertips.
PLEASE NOTE: This PRO Version of Electronic Toolbox is dedicated and optimized for newer devices like the iPhone 4,4S and all iPad models including iPad 3. Is takes advantage of the retina display, if available and many features that have been introduced with iOS 5. The minimum requirement is an iPhone 3 and iOS 4.1. For older devices, please have a look at Electronic Toolbox Classic.
For further information about each version, just have a look at my website: www.creating-your-app.de/etb4.html
Electronic Toolbox Pro combines 34 individual tools, all with a consistent look and feel such as:
• Type listings (with color coding) for Resistors and capacitors including SMT types
• Databases for Transistors, FETs, Triacs, Thyristors, Diodes, ICs, TTL, CMOS, Atmel and PIC controllers
• Calculating circuit values for Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor, NE555, Filter circuits and much more
• Unit conversion for numerous types of Measurements (pressure, energy, distance, speed, weight, etc.)
• A database for common electrical Symbols
• An Indices database of common electrical components
• Calculation of voltage regulators with 78xx,79xx,LM317 or LM337
• Op-amp circuit calculation
• Number base converter (Hex, decimal, binary etc.)
• Frequency, period wave-length calculation
• LED / resistor calculation
• Voltage divider calculation
• R/L calculations
• BJT calculations
• Schematic Diagrams
• Pinouts of Audio, Video, Computer or phone sockets
Just to mention a few. There is not enough space here to cover all included features. For more information, just visit my website or send my an E-Mail.
In addition to these tools, the App offers a lot of background information (in english) and also displays the underlying formulas for a better understanding.
For this reason, this App is designed not just for professionals but also for hobbyists and students who want to learn about electronics.
The App can be customized in several different ways. A new Organizer will help to not get lost in the many functions and information of this App.
The recently introduced Project tool can be used to gather all information throughout the App as well as to import, export and even print Projects containing components, circuit diagrams and additional information.
No internet connection is required to use most of the functions, including the huge databases. Only in case of data-updates or to first-time download of datasheets, an internet connection is necessary.
Voices from users:
Comprehensive and well done *****
This is a very high quality app that brings together an amazing amount of data... This is the most comprehensive app of several similar in the iTunes Store.
Very good *****
Love this app, extremely handy and useful, I cannot think of a way of doing it better...
Worth every penny! Had always had the information I was looking for.
At this point, many thanks for the ideas and suggestions I have received from the huge user community. You helped me to keep on improving my App with every new update. This App will continue to live and grow over the time. So I am still look forward to all additional ideas, suggestions or even criticism so that I can continuously improve my App.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: email@example.com