The iMuscle for iPhone uses cutting edge 3D technology and has over 450 hi-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches.
Updated in version 2.0:
1) Share workouts - the user can now send a workout from iPhone to iPad and vice versa. Each device must have the iMuscle installed and be Bluetooth enabled.
2) User Interface has been improved with larger buttons and hit areas.
3) Workout flexibility - the user can now move freely between exercises within a workout.
4) Workout creation and editing has been made much easier. The user can now add or delete exercises using a drag and drop menu.
5) The user can now edit an exercise within a workout.
6) Global Settings facility - allows user to change weight default from kegs to lbs, turn "tips" windows off/on and change default settings for sets, reps and weight increments.
7) The user can also use the weight increment setting to allow manual entry.
8) Kg weight input now includes decimal counter selection.
9) Exercise defaults are now the last entered weight and reps.
10) Several other upgrades
SALE: This app is on sale for a limited time only - it is part of our iPhone app promotion.
NOTE: The App is not compatible with iPod 3rd generation.
iMuscle is a sophisticated workout aid that can be taken anywhere. Use it to identify a body part or individual muscle by zooming into a 3-Dimensional human body with the musculature exposed. Then access all the exercises associated with the development / rehabilitation of that muscle.
In addition to the individual user this application was designed with a multi-user capability, making it also deal for fitness instructors.
Also all of the anatomical modeling, labeling and descriptions are medically correct making this an ideal app for physiotherapists.
•No internet connection required.
•Ability to view muscle in 3D and rotate them 360 degrees
•Ability to zoom in to identify any exterior muscle or muscle group.
•Dual index that can search for both individual muscles and particular exercises.
•Over 450 hi-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches.
•Hints and tips for every exercise.
•Ability to create custom work-outs
•Ability to add muti-users
How to use:
To work on a particular body area, zoom into that area on the 3-Dimensional Muscle Man. Then choose a muscle to work on - a thumbnail list of all the exercises associated with that muscle will be shown. Then press on one of these thumbnail exercises and you will be shown an animated 3-Dimensional model performing that exercise. The primary and secondary muscles being exercised will also be highlighted. You can search for a particular muscle or exercise by selecting the appropriate tab in the Index function.
Enjoy your workout.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org