Top-paid application in the following countries:
Italy, Japan, Austria, Brazil, Hong Kong, India, Austria, Philippines, Russia.
"In the 80's it was a must have for every sportsman. Today, the pedometer was replaced by Nike + iPod Sport Kit. However there is an alternative: high-tech Pacemeter pedometer." - www.melamorsicata.it
Do you want to know how far is a subway station from your home? Or maybe you run in the mornings and want to know how many calories do you burn?
Pacemeter is a pedometer for your iPhone. Just put your iPhone in a pocket and start walking! Pacemeter will do the rest - it will determine the distance you passed and show you the speed you are going with. No need to manually calibrate the application - it automatically tunes to every user.
- Timer automatically stops when you stop walking and resumes when you continue
- Measures distance you passed
- Calculates amount of calories that were burned
- Supports English and Metric units
- Screen automatically turns off when you put your iPhone in a pocket and Pacemeter keeps running - this is made to save your battery life
- You can carry your iPhone in a pocket, on a belt or in your hand - Pacemeter will work great everywhere
- Ideal for walking, jogging and running
If you liked Pacemeter, please write a review. If you didn't, please tell us.
Please pay attention: To make sure that Pacemeter will track steps properly, make at least 100 steps. The reason for this is that Pacemeter adjusts to the walking style during the first couple of minutes.
Improved system of steps counting
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: email@example.com