WhatsApp messenger is a cross platform smartphone messenger currently available for iPhone, BlackBerry and Nokia phones. The application utilizes push notifications to instantly get messages from friends, colleagues and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages at no cost. All features are included without the need for extra in-application purchases.
WHY USE WHATSAPP VS. OTHER SOLUTIONS:
* NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.
* Multimedia: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.
* NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
* SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.
* NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.
* NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list. (You can of course always edit Favorites any way you like)
* OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your iPhone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
* STATUS: Use the status feature of WhatsApp to inform your contacts if you are busy, in a meeting, at the gym, or available for a chat.
* AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
WhatsApp on iPhone works with virtually all carriers and networks but some carrier limitations may apply. If you are on an Apple unsupported wireless carrier, double check our FAQ for up to date information on our coverage.
- message history search: you can now search you previous conversation history based on keywords
- copy image from buffer into conversation
- scroll bounce inside of the text input. also fixes text input issues for asian languages
- allow in-app video editing for videos which are too large to send
- generate and display thumbnails when sending video
- dismiss camera when application is moved into background
- tap and hold on "arrow up" icon
- tap and hold on individual conversation message to Delete or Forward that message
- accept audio/video media from Email and possibly other external apps (tap and hold on video or audio file in the Email app)
- generate high-res thumbnails when sending maps and pictures from iPhone 4
- don't play new message tone when phone call is in progress
- handle "low disk space" issues when trying to use Camera
- full localization updates
- index bar should now work with any alphabet
- voice notes recorder localization fixes and retna display updates
- you can now cancel multi-media download and upload in progress by tapping on the X icon in the progress bar
- network connection fixes and improvements
- add Dutch trunslation
- remove Facebook support
- preview picture before sending
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org