Used by several Top Magicians around the world, Card2Phone is the best magic app on the market.
Imagine having a selected playing card appear inside your iPhone and be able to shake it around, then visually pull it out into reality?
Card2Phone makes it possible!
You can even turn your iPhone into an ATM and produce coins and dollar bills from your iPhone!
▶▶ Exclusive Video Instructions Included!
▶▶ Watch Video Demo: Halskov.com/card2phone
★★ Objects & Currencies ★★
- All 52 Playing Card Faces!
- 14 playing card backs and torn corners
- 18 American dollar bills and coins
- 17 different currencies including 100's of coins and bills: US Dollars, Euros, UK Pounds, Australian, Canadian, Danish, Mexican, Brazilian, Swedish, Norwegian, Swiss, Singaporean, Brunei, Japanese, Chinese, Philippines, Indonesian, and Malaysian!
★★ Card 2 Phone PRO ★★
Upgrade to PRO and get 25 extra objects to use with Card2Phone!
You will get Bottle Caps, Lighters, Oreos, Ellusionist Artifact Coins, Poker Chips, Paperclips, Sponge Balls, and much more!
★★ RATINGS & REVIEWS ★★
Card2Phone is used and Recommended by David Blaine and many other top magicians!
"Bought it the second I saw it."
-Chris Kenner, Magic Consultant
"Very nice! I love the app; Visual, Simple and Practical!"
- Greg Rostami, Creator of iForce
"It's quite honestly my favorite magic app for it's sheer visual power!"
- Crenshaw, Penguin Magic
Feel free to Contact us if you have any questions at: Halskov@halskov.com
What's new in Version 2.4
Card2Phone is now shown as "C2P" on the home screen, to make it more discrete.
Thanks for your support everyone!
★ Features ★
- Unique and improved sounds
- Better hidden app icon/name
- When touching object moves instantly.
- Share the app with friends on Email and Twitter
- Revised App Guide
- Discrete Icon
★ Objects ★
- White Lion (Blue)
- White Lion (Red)
- Artifice Card
- Artifact Coin (Pro only)
- Red Torn Corner of bicycle playing card
- Danish 2 kr
★ Fixes & Improvements ★
- Minor UI Improvements
- App File Size Reduced 70%
- Sounds when shaking (increased sensitivity)
- Accelerometer's sensitivity increased; making it easier to shake object out.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org