Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5
★★★★★This game is the perfect combo of working for advancement and reward.
★★★★★I have been waiting FOREVER for a medieval themed city-building RPG to come along and at long last, Gameloft has answered the call!
★★★★★Awesome game can't stop playing it!!
In Kingdoms & Lords, the peace and quiet of your rural village are shattered by the threat of Barbarian forces. With war upon your region, you must build up your village and train your militia. But, things take a turn for the worst: the Dark King has returned to power, invading every territory across the continent...
A DUAL GENRE: SIMULATION AND STRATEGY
• A strategy game: raise an army and attack your neighbors. Hire/train/grow your army to
prepare them for combat.
• A medieval simulation: expand lands, cultivate crops and raise animals to get
money and food. Enjoy a rich production system to build your kingdom.
LET YOUR FRIENDS JOIN THE FUN
• Challenge your friends by launching your troops against their lines of defense and see
who has the best army!
• Forge alliances, rescue their units, and send them unique gifts.
A TRUE ECONOMY TO MANAGE ON A DAILY BASIS
• Optimize your production system and get extra revenue
• Upgrade your buildings, unlock new ones and enhance your capabilities
• Invest to grow your army to upgrade their weapons
• Protect your kingdom, defeat rival armies and steal their resources
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/LetsPlaybyGameloft_Twitter or like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/letsplaybyGameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/letsplaygl
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org