Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it lets you make compelling spreadsheets in minutes — with tables, charts, photos, and graphics — using just your fingers. Choose from over 250 easy-to-use functions. Enter data and explore results with sliders, steppers, pop-ups, and intelligent keyboards. Numbers works with iCloud, so your spreadsheets stay up to date across all your devices — automatically. And the Retina display on the new iPad makes everything you do in Numbers even more brilliant.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates including Budget, Travel Planner, and Running Log
• View and edit Numbers ‘09, Microsoft Excel, and CSV files; easily import files from Mail, the web, a WebDAV service, or your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
• Use iCloud to start editing your spreadsheet right where you left off on another device
• Drag Excel, or CSV files to icloud.com on your PC to have them automatically appear on your devices
Edit and format data
• Organize your data with great-looking tables and charts
• Use an intelligent keyboard designed to enter numbers, dates, text, durations, or formulas
• Assemble formulas with over 250 functions, including built-in help
• Create a form from any table with headers to quickly enter data on the go
• Use sliders, steppers, and pop-ups to easily enter data and explore results
• Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Automatically save your spreadsheets as you make changes
• Use the undo feature to go back through your previous changes — even the next time you open your spreadsheet
Share your work
• Share your work by exporting it as a Numbers ’09, Microsoft Excel, or PDF file and sending it via Mail
• Use ‘Open in Another App’ to copy spreadsheets to apps such as Dropbox
• Copy spreadsheets to a WebDAV service or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
• Print your spreadsheets on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint
• Adjust how a sheet prints across multiple pages in Print Preview; you can also use Auto Fit
What's New in Version 1.7.1
In this release Numbers for iOS is updated for improved compatibility with Microsoft Excel and Numbers for Mac.
• Hide and unhide rows and columns
• Import and export Numbers for Mac spreadsheets with filters, and turn filters on and off
• Preserve rich text in tables when importing and exporting
• Add reflections to shapes
• Lock and unlock objects
Numbers 1.7.1 resolves issues related to Accessibility settings.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org