Exclusively designed for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Numbers lets you make compelling spreadsheets in minutes — with tables, charts, photos, and graphics — using just your fingers. Choose from 250 easy-to-use functions. Enter and edit data with an intelligent keyboard. Create impressive tables and charts, then move them around the flexible canvas. Spreadsheets look great on iPad, and they’re stunningly sharp on the high-resolution Retina display on iPhone 4 and the latest iPod touch. Numbers uses Smart Zoom to automatically zoom in on data as you edit or type, and zooms back out when you’re done, which makes working with cells and text surprisingly easy on iPhone or iPod touch.
Get started quickly.
• Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates including Budget, Travel Planner, and Running Log.
• Customize your spreadsheet using predefined styles for tables, charts, images, and text.
• View and edit Numbers ‘09, Microsoft Excel, and CSV files. Easily import them from Mail, the web, your MobileMe iDisk, a WebDAV service, or your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing.
Edit and format data.
• Organize your data with great-looking tables and charts.
• Use an intelligent keyboard designed to enter either numbers, dates, text, durations, or formulas.
• Assemble formulas with over 250 functions, including built-in help.
• Create a form from any table with headers to quickly enter data on the go.
• Navigate your spreadsheet and jump from one sheet to another easily with tabs.
• Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
• Work without worry — Numbers automatically saves your spreadsheets whenever you make a change.
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes — even the next time you open your spreadsheet.
Share your work.
• Use full-screen view to show your work right on your iPad. Instantly summarize selected data in different ways — by sum, average, min, max, and count. With a swipe, you can show your data as a chart.
• Adjust how a sheet prints across multiple pages in Print Preview. You can also use Auto Fit.
• Print your spreadsheets on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint.
• Copy spreadsheets to your MobileMe iDisk or a WebDAV service, or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing.
• Share your work by exporting it to Numbers ’09, Microsoft Excel, or PDF format and sending it via Mail. Or publish your spreadsheets to iWork.com public beta to share with anyone on a Mac or PC.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: email@example.com