The DioDict™ dictionary app combines the most comprehensive dictionaries from all over the world into an advanced dictionary search engine
--Collins COBUILD Advanced Dictionary, 1st edition, 2009--
• 41,000 headwords and 105,000 text samples
• Each definition is written using the high-frequency words and naturally occurring grammatical patterns native speakers actually use, making every entry a model of how to use the language appropriately.
• thousands of examples of real English, plus help with grammar, usage, spelling and pronunciation.
• listen to American and British native speakers’ pronunciation of words and sentences.
• no internet connection needed to use dictionary
• Wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• Automatic link to "bing" so that you can search for more information on particular words.
--Special features for revising vocabulary--
• History menu lists all your recent word searches.
• Save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
*Follow us on Twitter*
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: email@example.com