The DioDict™ dictionary app combines the most comprehensive dictionaries from all over the world into an advanced dictionary search engine.
--Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, 8th edition, 2010--
• an English dictionary suitable for any advanced learner of British or American English.
• contains 184,500 words, phrases and meanings.
• compiled by Oxford University Press, one of the world's leading dictionary makers.
• listen to American and British native speakers’ pronunciation of words and sentences.
• 1,000 newly coined words, such as ‘podcast’, ‘wiki’, ‘carbon footprint’, ‘social networking’, and ‘tiger economy’.
• 7,000 synonyms and antonyms as well as 5,000 words related to science, literature, computers, and business.
• includes useful reference information, such as names of places, irregular verbs as well as culture-related words, e.g. ‘Capitol Hill’, ‘Big Brother’
• Wildcard search: enter “?” or “*” in place of a letter when you are unsure of the spelling (e.g., “man*ver” retrieves the word “maneuver”).
• Automatic link to "bing" so that you can search for more information on particular words.
--Special features for revising vocabulary--
• History menu lists all your recent word searches.
• Save words and expressions to any number of flashcard folders.
- DioDict 3
DioDict is the number one brand in mobile phone dictionary software market. A dedicated team of over 100 developers, planners and quality control specialists work together to create high quality software using the latest language technology. Our dictionaries are tested thoroughly before release and are pre-installed on a large range of mobile phones old and new, including Samsung and LG smartphones.
If you consider those resources have infringed upon your rights, please contact us, or read our detailed "Disclaimer"
If you want to upload apps on our website, just click here
Contact us: email@example.com